Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day!

I absolutely love Valentine's day! Any excuse to eat chocolate,
 go overboard with paper decorations at your house and give gifts all in the name of love is a very good day in my book.
So that's exactly what we did!
Daddy kicked off the celebrations a day early with a special, chocolate delivery...
I have grown to look forward to this doorstep stop every year.
I hope it's something he always wants to do for his girls.
Andy also has made another valentine tradition of tulips and shopping for me!
If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Right?
I love him and his thoughtfulness.
 He is the very best for me.
I am thankful for the way he loves me each day of the year!
Precious got these two cousin cuties matching vday gear, along with some other goodies.
 I must say, they were the cutest pair at Thursday school!
Thank you for this festive treat!
As soon as I got my school girl home the real party began!
Davis and I threw together some crepe paper decor and glitter hearts for the arrival of
 our little valentine and our big valentine. I couldn't wait to have all of my love bugs home for valentine dinner, gifts and cuddles.
 It was a great night, one full of love in our tiny little house with the people I hold closest to my heart.
We just love, love!
The celebrating didn't end there either!
The little munchkins had a love basket full of more goodies from Tootie and Bapa, to tear into when we got to their house too. Goodness, these children are well loved.
Just the best and sweetest life ever.
Thank y'all for loving us!
Hope your valentine's day was sugary sweet too!
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment