Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Three Months Old!

Davis turned three months old last week. 
Like any typical milestone for your child, three months has happened fast! 
I have a feeling his first year of life is going to fly by before we know it.
I love this baby so much. He is the sweetest, happiest little soul there is. 
No lie, I think I have heard him cry just a handful of times since he has been born. 
Easiest baby ever!
He is becoming more and more expressive everyday. 
I imagine him to be pretty goofy when he gets bigger. 
 I also think he will be tender hearted like his daddy.
At two months he weighed 14 pounds so I am eager to see how much he weighs at his next well check. I think he is going to be a long green bean, again like his daddy. 
He's a looker too, like his daddy. :) This kid is seriously cute. 
Obviously i am seriously biased but come on... that chin alone just makes me melt like a puddle.
We love everything about you little boy. 
Thank you for filling our home with sweet smiles and baby sounds again. 
We just can't get enough of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment