Monday, May 14, 2012

downtime.

it is no secret that i am a terrible pregnant person.
i get sick, like really sick.
i'm pretty demanding and pretty much just a joy to be around. 
andy has been beyond amazing while caring to my
 every want and need, we seriously 
wouldn't even know what to do without him.
goodness i love him so much!
and this little angel of a baby doll. . . don't get me started!
 i am loving this downtime with just me and my girl.
we love sonic ice, stickers,
 running around in diapers 
and swimming 'til our hearts content.
(sidenote: aren't june's nike sandals hysterical? 
my mom found them for her and i'm so glad she did.  
they have made the perfect backyard, water, play shoes ever. 
go get your girl some!)
i'm so thankful for the sweet and patient hearts
 that both junie and andy have.
we can't wait for this new little life to get here
 so we can have some different kind of downtime.
come on november!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new little one. We had those same sandals last summer and my girls wore them out! They, seriously, wore them to the pool at least 5 days a week!

    ReplyDelete