Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Four Months!

 Davis buddy, I'm so sorry your mama is so late 
in getting your four months post going!
Our life is busy.
My son, can I just tell you how wonderful you are?
You really are the most well natured little person I have ever met.
I am constantly impressed with your easy going little self.
I am also constantly thanking the Lord for your good attitude, 
you are always ready for whatever we have planned for you.
There is not an easier baby in the whole world.
Here's the thing though. . . I would still love you this much even if you were difficult.
 You have truly stolen my heart.
I cannot imagine spending a day without you.
You're my big boy!
At four months you weigh 17 pounds.
You are our tall drink of water, for you are long and lean.
I think you are going to be exactly like your daddy in every way.
We all could use another good guy like your daddy, 
so we will be excited for you to grow up to be like him.
We sent out your birth announcements and you were a big hit.
We are so proud of you and couldn't wait to show you off!
Our friend Anna of PrettyhandsomeIllustrations made them
 for us and we couldn't have been more pleased.
She is our go to girl!
It was so fun to hear from people near and far who were finding you in their mailbox, 
everyone said that you were just the cutest thing ever.
I agree. :)

I love you so much Davis Cardwell.
You have forever stolen my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.

    costume jewelry manufacture

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really a nice stuff....thanks for sharing this great post.
    personal financial planning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its look like you are doing so much of R&D for these Site content, I really appreciate you very much.
    closed circuit video camera in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say i am very impressed with the way you efficiently blog and your posts are so informative. You have really have managed to catch the attention of many it seems keep it up!
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    Taxi for nashik from mumbai

    ReplyDelete